30 meters W x 10 meters H Special location (two poles)
This advertising sign format offers 300 sqm / side. We are using them on busiest road segments like: A2 Motorway (Bucharest - Black Sea) or DN1 (road to Prahova Valley).
This is an expensive format with major impact.
Photo: DN1 (Ploiesti - Brasov segment). Ciucas Beer Campaign.
Our 14x9m format is basically made of two decks x 14x4m having 1 meter gap. PVC vinyl posters (coated frontlit) mounted on steel structure offer 14x9m area for each side.
The most effective format for major roads (Romanian highways and motorways) is 14x4m unipole sign, also suitable for floating campaigns.
Advertising signs - billboard sizes
- 14x4m (bulletin board) - unipole sign
- 14x9m (double billboard) - unipole sign
- 15x10m BACKLIT Signs
- 14x14m (tripple billboard) - unipole sign
- special 30x10m (two poles)
- special 75x15m (five poles) [romanian only]
- 8x3m (small size) unipole
- Floating campaign (Lower your billboard rent)
- Targeting Bucharest with outdoor advertising billboards located on DN1 Highway to Valea Prahovei
- Targeting Romanian Seaside (Black Sea Coast) on A2 Motorway route with large scale advertising structures
- Glossary of terms - advertising campaigns
- OAAA.ORG creative library