Keywords on Billboards
Using online verified keywords / phrases on billboard layout message
Google teached many marketers about using relevant keywords for a business. After experiencing Google Adwords campaigns and monitoring organic searches with Google Analytics, advertisers will know which phrase they may use on a billboard layout.
Just tell me a clear the message that might interest me. If the phrase is simple and relevant, I might remember it so I could google it next day. Instead of "http://www.wizard-media.ro I would rather remember to search for "Wizard Media". If I see a banner that tells me that "Toyota Hybrid is Here", I might go directly online and read details or watch Youtube.
"Sound proof door made by Jimmy" may be the right link to a landing page.
"Remote temperature controller - on smartphone (by Honeywell)" is also easy to remember and to become a search phrase.
Billboard advertising is a "push media" that will make any driver to see your message. If it's readable enough, a phrase posted on a bulletin board will be read by most of the drivers, no mattet what they were thinking at that moment.
Sometimes, a good phrase is better than a photo.
Oncofort clinic. Advertising sign: 14x4 meters bulletin board (unipole sign). A2 Motorway (Bucharest - Constanta)
Advertising signs - billboard sizes
- 14x4m (bulletin board) - unipole sign
- 14x9m (double billboard) - unipole sign
- 15x10m BACKLIT Signs
- 14x14m (tripple billboard) - unipole sign
- special 30x10m (two poles)
- special 75x15m (five poles) [romanian only]
- 8x3m (small size) unipole
- Floating campaign (Lower your billboard rent)
- Targeting Bucharest with outdoor advertising billboards located on DN1 Highway to Valea Prahovei
- Targeting Romanian Seaside (Black Sea Coast) on A2 Motorway route with large scale advertising structures
- Glossary of terms - advertising campaigns
- OAAA.ORG creative library